Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Sunset @ Ke'e Beach

I really hope my friends and family
don't get tired of these pictures!
I am always amazed how different
the beach and sunset is every time
I venture out to Ke'e.
Just to refresh it's location...
it is the beach located
on the northern most point
of the island of Kauai.
The road ends here.
There's been a high surf
advisory for the last few days...take a look!
But as the sun gets lower in the
sky...the waves seem to calm down too.
Your looking at the NaPali coastline here...WOW!!
My camera wasn't good enough to capture the whales spouting
in the picture below...sorry...because it was so amazing to watch!
Now, just enjoy the sunset on the NaPali Coastline of Kauai.
Wish you could all be here to see it!

Aloha from Kauai........... :-)





1 comment:

Em said...

that last one is something straight out of a magazine.