Friday, March 13, 2009

I love the Temple!!

This is the Jordan River Temple.
It is located in South Jordan, Utah,
very near the Jordan River that runs
from the Great Salt Lake (Dead Sea) to
Utah Lake (Sea of Galilee).
Every Saturday, I have the privilege of
working in this temple. Thousands of
faithful Latter-day Saints work and attend
this temple, and all the Mormon Temples
around the world.
I love serving in the sacred House of the Lord.
In the temple, I find the peace and inner strength
needed to cope with the sometimes overwhelming
problems of every day life.
In the temple, I am reminded and tutored in
eternal truths which anchor me in my day
to day life.
In the temple, I am surrounded by my
Heavenly Father's love.
I am so grateful for the restoration of temples in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
I love the temple!
If you are curious about Mormon Temples,
Click on this link:
or this link:
It'll only take a minute of your time!

2 comments:

Em said...

well said mama!

Buckeye Nut said...

I agree with Emily :) I also must say what a beautiful sight it is to get to see 3 every morning on the way home from work. What a blessing we have that so many are close by :)