Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On My Way to Shanghai, China

Yeah!! I got a First Class Seat! 2A
There's nothing like a First Class Seat
on a long International Flight
(over 13 hours from SFO to PVG).
We departed SFO 12/22 @ 12:21p and
arrived PVG 12/23 @ 6:30pm
It's one of the few great perks I still get from my
36 years of being a flight attendant for
United Airlines.


First Class was empty today.
Only 5 passengers for 14 seats.
That's a good travel day!
I get my own VCR

And the food is way better than in economy!!



Sea Bass and a risotto rice and beans was my
choice for the main course.

Dessert is chocolate and vanilla ice cream
with whip cream, of course! Through in some
grapes to make it all healthy!



THEN...I got to my hotel around 8pm...(local time)
so, I went out for a bite to eat.



I ordered some noodles and chicken soup.

The Chinese use all the "parts"! The soup was

delicious! I never did figure out what the red things were, but they were sweet, not spicy.

It's been a great day!!

1 comment:

Em said...

how fun!!! you got the blog all updated, so great to read!